In this guide, learn how to change fonts on Android.
- Copy your TTF font files to the phone.
- Open GO Launcher.
- Find the Tools app and open it.
- Tap on the Preferences icon.
- Scroll down to Personalization and select it.
- Tap on Font.
- Tap Select Font and tap on the font that you want to use.
How do you change the color of the font?
To change the font color, follow the steps below.
- Highlight the text you want to change.
- Click the down arrow next to the color icon. It is usually displayed as the letter “A” with a red underline, as shown in the example above.
- After clicking the down arrow for the color, select the color you want to make the text.
How do I change the text color on my Android?
Change font color (Android)
- Tap on the text you’d like to change the color of.
- Select the color picker on the upper right side of the text editor.
- A selection of preset colors will appear below the layout.
- Choose a new color by tapping the + button in the first row.
- Tap ✓ to finish.
How do I change the font color on my Galaxy Note 8?
Samsung Galaxy Note8 – Adjust Font Settings
- From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen.
- Navigate: Settings > Display.
- Tap Font size and style.
- Slide the Font size bar left or right to increase or decrease the font size.
- Tap Font style then select an option (e.g., Default, Gathic Bold, Choco cooky, etc.).
How do I change the font color on my Galaxy s7?
How to change the font size on the Galaxy S7
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to pull down the Notification Shade.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Tap Display.
- Tap Font.
- Drag the font size slider right or left to increase or decrease the font size.
- Tap Done when you’re satisfied with your selections.
Photo in the article by “Flickr” naponewsonline.org/photos/dionh/8264431459