Do you love a good treasure hunt? If so, you’ll want to check out the treasure hunt at the castle. It’s sure to be a thrill! Participation is free, and there are plenty of prizes to be won.
Delve into a new world of adventure and mystery when you visit the castle. Take on the challenge of a treasure hunt, where you’ll have to find clues and solve puzzles in order to unlock the door to the treasure room. It’s the perfect way to explore every corner of this fascinating landmark. Who knows what secrets you’ll uncover?
Are you looking for something fun to do this weekend? Why not try a treasure hunt at the castle! This is a great activity for all ages, and you never know what treasures you might find. So grab your friends and get ready for some fun!
Treasure Hunt at the Castle is a Side Quest in NieR
“You heard from a resident of Pascal’s Village of a great treasure hidden in the forest. Go see if there is any truth to the rumors.”
“Search for a door in the forest castle that matches the key.”
“A rampaging machine has appeared. It looks like there’s something ahead.”
“The hidden treasure turned out to be storage media containing the forest kingdom’s history, made by its machine lifeforms as a show of gratitude to the original Forest King. When you told this to the villager, he recalled a time long ago when he had been shunned by the kingdom’s denizens for his strange speech. He was filled with delight that the grave’s guardian had been destroyed, and he wished death upon the entire Forest Kingdom.”
Treasure Hunt at the Castle Objectives
- Travel to the Castle in the Forest Zone.
- Find 3 machine parts.
- Find the locked door and use the key.
- Defeat the Knight.
Treasure Hunt at the Castle Rewards
- Archives: Letter to the Forest King
- Giant Egg x3
- Moldavite x2
- Large Recovery x1
- 1,280 EXP
Treasure Hunt at the Castle Walkthrough
- This quest unlocks after the main quest Report on A2 has been completed.
- To pick it up, go to the gate between Machine Village and Forest Zone and talk to the weird-talking machine.
- Go to the Forest Castle and go forward, then up, drop down a level and continue until you find a chest with a “junk” machine part.
- Go to the second-highest floor of the castle library, then find a ledge to dash across to grab another junk part.
- Go to where Masamune is and dash across the broken bridge to the right as you exit Masamune’s shop. Continue going right until you find the last piece.
Once you have all 3 parts, your pod will inform you that they can be used as a key. From here, go back up to the level of the Royal Chamber, then go right past the bridge with the Link Type machine. Backtrack until you arrive at the library. On this floor find the ladder going down, and find two more floors to go down to. The exit to the door will be on the third floor of the library, only accessible from the ladders above it.
As you find the right floor, you will notice an open window with a tree root you can walk out of towards a gigantic door. A level 30 machine with a tower shield will confront you. After the encounter, approach the King’s remains and read his gravestone to obtain an Archives entry.
Return to the Weird-speaking Machine at Machine Village.
- DO NOT defeat the knight guarding the King’s body by hacking it before it sees you. This will glitch the encounter and cause the headstone to be unreadable, with the knight fight remaining as a quest maker. This is because he is a quest encounter entity. He will not respawn unless you revert to a prevous save or go back to the room where you opened the door with the key and interact with where the door was again.
- After route B, the door will be closed and cannot be opened. Only by reloading a chapter before completing route B will it be available.
What is the best way to find the treasure?
There is no one definitive answer to this question. It depends on the individual castle, its layout, and the location of the treasure. However, some tips that may be helpful include exploring every nook and cranny of the castle, looking for hidden passages or secret rooms, and paying attention to clues left by previous adventurers.
How do I know if I’ve found the treasure?
Again, this will vary depending on the specific treasure you are looking for. However, some general indications that you may have found what you’re looking for include uncovering a hidden cache or compartment, finding an object that looks out of place or out of proportion with its surroundings, or discovering a clue that leads you to another part of the castle.
What should I do if I get lost in the castle?
If you find yourself lost in a castle, the best thing to do is to retrace your steps and try to remember where you came from. If that doesn’t work, then it may be helpful to explore different parts of the castle until you find your way back out.
What should I do if I can’t find the treasure?
Don’t give up! Keep exploring and looking for clues. The treasure may be well-hidden, but it’s definitely worth the effort to keep searching.
How do I get the chest in forest kingdom Nier?
The first step is to find the treasure map. It is located in the southernmost part of the kingdom, near some ruins. Once you have the map, follow its directions to find the chest. It is hidden in a small cave behind a waterfall.
What is inside the chest?
The chest contains a valuable item that can be sold for a good amount of money. The contents of the chest will be different depending on which version of the game you are playing.
Can I take the treasure if I’m not playing Nier?
No, you cannot take the treasure if you are not playing Nier. This is because the chest is located in a specific location within the game world, and can only be accessed by characters who are part of the game.
To learn more about the Treasure Hunt at the Castle or any of our other great family-friendly events, please visit www.castletours.com/events/. Don’t forget to mention us on social media and tag @CastleTours in your posts! You can also sign up for our mailing list by clicking here: http://www.castletours.com/signup/.
See more :